As you know, before hitting the road, you should always check the condition of the car in terms of damages and cleanliness.
Good news, as it has been simplified! Now you can easily access the list of damages directly through the cambioApp* when opening the car, as well as assign a cleanliness score to the car.
* The new functionality of the cambioApp only allows you to view the previously reported damages, so it is not possible to indicate new damages directly in the app.
How does it work?
- In the app, click on "Open car."
A window will automatically open, allowing you to:
- assign a cleanliness score to your car
- consult the previously reported damages
- and contact the call center in case of any new damage
When you want to view the previously reported damages, a new window will open, allowing you to:
- view the damages by clicking on the magnifying glass icon
- and call the call center in case of any new damage
In case of new damage
If you notice any new damage (damage that does not appear in the app or is not listed in the car's damage log) or if a previous user did not leave the car in good condition, please report it to the call center and note it in the onboard book. This way, you will not be held responsible for any damage caused by a previous user.
The damages that have already been noted are also listed in the car's onboard book.
- View, modify, and cancel your reservations.
- Extend your reservation.
- Discover the nearest cambio stations.
- Calculate the cost of a trip.
- Open and close your cambio with 2 clicks.
- Retrieve your PIN code.
- Purchase trip credits.
- View your invoices.